Werbeanzeige

Adidas I-5923 Shoes

in Themen von G-H-I 08.08.2019 04:49
von tindre | 6 Beiträge

adidas presents a brand new iteration of the Adidas I-5923 Men's/Women's that comes dressed in a White, Navy and Gum color scheme. This updated runner features a soft mesh upper with Navy detailing on the Three Stripes, tongues and heels with Grey suede overlays. A White Boost midsole and Gum rubber outsole completes the design.

Adidas I-5923 Shoes Northern England is known for its dreary grey skies and torrential downpours, so the shoe’s upper comes dressed in three different shades of grey to represent the less-than-ideal weather. For a pop of bright contrast, vibrant yellow hits representing lightning bolts arrive on the tongue branding, three stripes graphic, and heel tab. The shoe’s look is rounded off with a black Boost midsole and semi-translucent black outsole.

adidas is set to release several hybrid models as part of an upcoming series for the fall/winter season. Adding to that lineup is the Adidas I-5923 Outlet, a silhouette that combines elements from the Marathon trainer and the I-5923. Dressed in a Blue, Silver Metallic, and Collegiate Royal color scheme. This hybrid model comes constructed in a mesh and suede upper of the Marathon atop an I-5923 sole unit. adidas also adds the Marathon's signature Dellinger web onto the midfoot section of the midsole for a nice added touch.

The artist formally known as the Iniki Boost is back with a brand new Size? exclusive colorway – dubbed the “Hawaiian Thunderstorm”. Adidas I-5923 Discount Appropriately taking its inspiration from the vibrant color mixture found in a Hawaiian Thunderstorm, the I-5923 comes featuring characteristics found on classic Three Stripes runners from the 1970’s. Vibrant teal suede panelling makes up for the focal point of this selection, while the oft-preferred black BOOST midsole sits atop a semi-translucent outsole. Soft Peach-colored detailing can be found on the underlay of the midfoot Three Stripes as well as on the tongue and the heel.

adidas’ updated version of the Iniki Boost runner – the Buy Adidas I-5923 – uses new inspiration, and new materials to put a modernized spin on an laready existing design. As the brand’s most cost effective BOOST-equipped silhouette, the I-5923 is one of the most underrated sneaker’s in adidas’ vastly expanding arsenal. Drawing inspiration from 70s runners hidden deep within the brand’s archives, the new name actually derives from the company’s archival system, combining numbers and letters for to create a unique monicker.

www.netwhilesale.com

nach oben springen

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen